How should a Hotel Manager behave through-out their Shift? (carry on reading or watch the video)
From my Observations over 25 years there are a range of behaviours Successful Hotel Managers often perform on a daily basis.
12 ways to start your day like a Successful Hotel Manager:
- Take two minutes to breathe, pray, or be thankful before you get in the shower.
- Don’t check email or social media until you’re in your Hotel. Save Hotel Work until you are in the Hotel.
- Get ready to show up. Show up optimistic, courageous and caring.
- Write down one thing you will get done today apart from deal with Guests and your Staff.
- Smile at the people around you.
- Walk around your Hotel talking to people.
- Believe in the people around you. Remember their strengths.
- Make yourself available in your staff room.
- Don’t expect Staff to over-perform. They are not Super-Heroes.
- Do your Fair Share.
- Say Sorry.
- Say Thank you
Don’t Forget peak performance is built on rest. Exhaustion breeds discouragement and fear.
How might Hotel Managers END their day well?
Do Not Forget https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hotel-manager-tip-1-stephen-sawyers/ it is worth some thought?